We’re a SaaS startup headquartered in Boston’s Charlestown neighborhood. Rekener builds software that helps B2B companies spot patterns in their customer data to unlock the secrets of scalable growth.
We’re building a team of aces with an eclectic mix of backgrounds, experience and skills to help us deliver outstanding solutions for our customers.
We’re gaining traction with customers and need to bring on a Growth Executive to sell the Account Control Center SaaS software and services. The Growth Executive must be passionate about BizOps and the power of analytics.
This is a new business sales role using Dixon & Adamson’s The Challenger Sale model. This is not a transactional sales model. To successfully sell our SaaS software and services, you must have had direct sales experience utilizing a consultative solutions selling approach.
If you’re right for us
You’re good at...
- Achieving sales growth objectives by identifying, qualifying and closing new business opportunities that require a consultative solutions selling approach
- Uncovering the key internal stakeholders, especially at the CxO or VP level, managing those relationships well, and knowing your customer’s value drivers
- Driving two-way communications and skillfully challenging key customer stakeholders while providing new insights
- Understanding the impact and power of analytics
- Staying in touch with industry trends and relating trends to the customer’s business
- Talking about budgets and price and influencing customers to see the value in the Rekener solution
- Building and maintaining a strong sales pipeline
- Forecasting and managing all information in Salesforce with proficiency and accuracy
- Working with internal teams regarding customer requirements and ensuring a smooth hand off to the Customer Solutions & BizOps Strategist post sale
- Managing your time, prioritizing your work and staying focused
- Maximizing communication tools that enable a high degree of collaboration, both in real time as well as in asynchronous mode
- A minimum of 4 years of mid-market SaaS solutions selling experience (outside sales)
- A demonstrated track record in a consultative solutions selling role
- An appreciation for the value of analytics
- Excellent organization skills
- Great conversational skills
- A proactive drive-for-results attitude
- A Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing or related discipline
- The personal qualities of integrity, credibility, and commitment to corporate mission
- Dixon & Adamson’s The Challenger Sale downloaded on your kindle
- An awesome culture built on a foundation of mutual trust
- Vision, experience and dedication
- A team of aces
- An openness to new ideas
If you’re interested in checking us out, drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.