Segmentation, Sliders & Sangria: Meetup April 4
Getting strategic segmentation right while effectively managing territory allocation is no easy feat. BizOps professionals rely on a mix of information to support segmentation efforts, including:
- Historical data about campaign, team and individual performance,
- Subjective understanding about skill sets, readiness and domain expertise, and
- Industry data of varying quality about target markets and accounts.
They bring all of this information together in a massive analysis effort designed to map the right accounts with the right reps and the right quota targets.
When the data planets align, BDRs, sales reps and account managers have plenty of opportunity to drive personal, customer and company success. When they don’t, it’s back to the drawing board for the BizOps team.
Please join us for our next BizOps meetup where a panel of BizOps experts will share their perspective on segmentation analysis.
Moderated by Greg Keshian, Rekener COO, the panel includes:
- Jing Jiang, Manager, Business Analysis & Reporting at Black Duck;
- Chris Doney, Director of Global Sales Operations at IdeaPaint, and
- Joss Poulton, Manager of Business Operations, OnShape.
We’ll discuss how each is approaching segmentation today, how segmentation initiatives are supported at the leadership level and some of the rules of the road when rolling out segmentation to sales and marketing teams.
- Join the community to learn more about BizOps.
Add new comment
Your comment will appear soon!
Steph served as Rekener’s Community Manager and CMO. A Rekener co-founder, she was previously Senior Director of Marketing at CCC, a $300M+ recurring revenue business, and served in marketing leadership roles at Vertical, @stake, Informio, DotContent and Meridian. Her first recurring revenue role was as an inside sales rep selling real-time stock pricing subscriptions.
Get the best BizOps content delivered to your inbox twice a month.
Got Great BizOps Content?
If you'd like to be a guest author, drop us a line.